Tuesday, 25 August 2015


ROOM 2 PLANT STRAWBERRIES      25 August


My poem by Walter
Strawberry planting
pulling out the old plants
digging out the weeds and soil
tipping the strawberry plants upside down
planting
watering the strawberries
I hope the birds don't eat the strawberries.

Yesterday room two was planting strawberries. We did: pulling, digging, weeding, tipping, planting and watering.
Strawberry planting
pulling out the old plants
digging in the dirt
weeding all the weeds
tipping in more soil
planting the strawberries
watering the plants
I like strawberries , I hope they grow.
by Bless

Strawberry planting
Pulling out the beetroot
digging the soil
weeding out the weeds
tipping out the soil
planting the strawberry
watering the garden. I like strawberries. by Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment